Property Preservation Associates, Inc. understands that our client’s first objective is to protect and secure their asset and then sell the property in the shortest amount of time at the highest value. To help you meet these objectives, we build solutions that are right for you.
For First Time Customers:
- We will begin by assigning a sales associate to your account.
- Our sales associate will process your credit application. (We do not accept credit cards)
- We offer a three (3) day turn around for basic services.
For Our Existing Customers:
- We will make it easy for you to enter your orders online through our system. A user name and password will be assigned to your company giving you access to real time information and project reporting.
- If we need to perform an integration to your IT systems, so that our systems electronically talk to your systems, a project manager will be assigned to your account to perform the transition.
- We can offer standard service agreements that detail the Scope of Work (SOW) to be performed. Agreements will be required for all IT systems projects.
- We will assign a dedicated account manager to high volume accounts along with an executive corporate sponsor.
- We encourage Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to review quality performances and assure that we are meeting or exceeding the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that were agreed upon. QBRs are also helpful to forecast the number of upcoming projects (i.e. REO projects, grass cuts during peak season etc.) to assure the proper level of personnel’s are ready to service your requirements while keeping costs down through proper planning.
Key Items To Know About Us:
- Quality control is conducted by our field staff through on-site inspections.
- We carry two (2) layers of liability insurance plus Errors and Omission (E&O) protection.
- Our staff and contractors are licensed professionals (when needed).
- We offer both hourly rates or fixed based pricing that is market competitive.
- We provide free estimates.
If you wish to consult with a sales associate, please call 410-376-2140 or email us at info@GoPPA.net.